You may find the simple presentation of the latest Brazil home top a bit plain, but the jersey is a callout to the famous 1970 World Cup winning strip – a time when all jerseys were bold and straightforward, lacking the graphic elements and design flair we see today. Plus, what is a Brazil jersey if not solid yellow flanked by green trim? The graphic design does play in on the sleeve and collar trim, using a tonal triangular patter in tandem with what we see on the away jersey. That 1970 side brought forth a genius that still influences Brazil today, clearly – as the home top has a stylized “70” on the inside neck. Remember the greats, wear a classic, support the Seleção.
- Fit: Authentic Jerseys have a slimmer, athletic fit. For a looser fit, we recommend ordering one size larger than you normally wear.
- Material: 100% Polyester
- VaporKnit technology features breathable, flexible fabric with moisture-wicking properties
- Dri-FIT ® technology wicks away moisture
- Embroidered Nike® logo on right chest
- Slim fit follows your body’s shape closely to let you move freely
- Embroidered team crest on left chest
- Woven Authentic Nike jock tag on left hem
- Ventilated mesh panel inserts
- Tagless collar for added comfort
- Raglan sleeves allow natural range of motion
- Short sleeve
- Machine wash
- Officially licensed
- Brand: Nike