This Jakob Poeltl 2021/22 City Edition jersey is a representation of how the San Antonio Spurs win both on and off the court with a true connection to their community. The fiesta stripe trim is the highlight of this look, as the nod to those iconic mid-’90s warmups has always been popular among fans. It was meant to represent the celebrations that have blossomed every spring on the River Walk for more than a century. This jersey is the perfect way to pay homage to San Antonio’s rich and storied history.
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Dri-FIT ® technology wicks away moisture
- Nike Dry fabrics move sweat from your skin for quicker evaporation – helping you stay dry, comfortable and focused on the task at hand
- Nike’s 2021/22 City Edition jerseys are uniquely designed in honor of the NBA’s 75th Anniversary season. Each team’s design is meant to be a Moments Mixtape of the franchise’s greatest hits over the years, as they combine past and present in one bold look.
- Classic design
- Lightweight, breathable fabric with a smooth feel
- Tackle and Twill stitched graphics, lettering, numbers, and NBA and brand logos
- Straight hemline
- Woven jock tag at hem
- Machine wash cold gentle/delicate and hang dry; Dry clean recommended for longevity of material and retention of true colors
- Tagless Collar
- Brand: Nike